Wednesday 9 January 2013

Create Your 2013 Action Plan

If you are making a plan for 2013, you will have targets - won't you?

If you'd like to create an action plan for the whole year, with weekly targets, feel free to download mine - I promise there are no strings.  It's nothing fancy - basically it's just a table, with weekly dates, and room for three targets a week.  But it might just change the way you plan your time.

There is a reason the last four weeks aren't given a date like the rest of the year, and anyone who's been selling craft/gift items online for any length of time will know that you just don't set targets for December - the customer orders in those weeks can sometimes control your every move!

It's a free PDF download, so feel free to print as many as you like and scribble all over them.  I hope it helps organise your thoughts and plans for 2013.



I'm talking about setting targets over on the Craftseller blog this week.  Watch out for it.

4 comments:

Ali said...

Hi Wendy
Thanks so much for sharing this. I bought myself a diary yesterday in order to plan projects but I think your spreadsheet will be much better. I'll be able to pin it up somewhere I can't ignore it.
Ali x

Kat Shenton said...

Oohhh I have something similar but I over complicated mine with silly dates. Was going to have to redo but bless your heart Wendy, you've saved me the task :)

Rebekah said...

Thanks so much for this Wendy - I was thinking I should set up some kind of a goal/target template and you've saved me the trouble. Thank you so much and best wishes for the year ahead :)

Wendy said...

It's good to hear it looks useful - thanks for letting me know. Ali, good luck with the "not ignoring it" thing - I think I am still working on that one, but I agree a wall makes it less likely to be ignored!

Wishing you all a happy and organised 2013!