Thursday 4 April 2013

Goodbye Google Reader

It's not news any more, I know.  But Google Reader is on its way out and I thought I'd explore some other options.

I just popped over to BlogLovin and it was really easy to import all the blogs I'm following - it was just a matter of pressing a button.

If you'd like to join me, pop over there too and Follow my blog with Bloglovin - I had to put that code in to "claim" this blog as my own (but feel free to follow me anyway!).

Do you have a favourite reader?  I had heard fabulous things about Hello Cotton, but that's sadly about to bite the dust too.

4 comments:

mizdarlin said...

Thanks for this..I just 'joined' too, really simple!

Lewislovely said...

Oh this is great :-) I use Google Reader a lot but people had been telling me there was no alternative. Thank you!

Wendy said...

Mizdarlin - you're welcome!

Fiona - I think it seems quite close to what Google reader does, so for me it's a great alternative. I think I like it better, to be honest!

Colleen said...

I switched all the blog I am following to Bloglovin and added the button to my blog too. I like it so far. :)