This is a challenge-type party you can join in, if you enjoy papercrafting. There's more info at the end of the post if you'd like to take part. Most weeks we'll have a theme, but this week it's Anything Goes - so you have no restrictions at all - you just need to make something using paper!
First up, let's have a look at what some of the design team have been creating!
Mary's made a really pretty card from the birdcage in branches digistamp. I love the pink and blue colour scheme she's used here - just gorgeous.
Speaking of colour, this card (below) by kel is another one using a colour mix I love. The orange and blue with touches of green and red looks so fresh and it's just a brilliant card - simple but very effective! It's been made using the boy with presents digistamp.
- You blog about a papercraft project you've made: cards, scrapbooks, wall art - well, anything really.
- You link up to this blog post using the easy-to-use linky tool below (please be nice and include a link back to Handmade Harbour's blog in your post - or add the Handmade Harbour shop button on your blog). Keep it current - please don't link to old posts.
- If you use a Handmade Harbour digital stamp, you'll be eligible to win a prize (three free digistamps of your choice from the Handmade Harbour shop). The design team will be taking turns to choose a winner each week. It might not always be the slickest, most professionally-executed design which wins but it will be something which appeals to that week's judge in some way... use of colour, usefulness of a tutorial, innovative or different use of materials...etc. - so everyone is in with a chance of winning, even beginners.
- You can still join in without a Handmade Harbour image, but you won't be eligible for a prize.
- You can use a Handmade Harbour image without making a purchase - there's a free digistamp you can use.
- There's another way you can get a free digi stamp, by placing a Handmade Harbour blog button in your blog sidebar - click the link for more details.