Wednesday 19 February 2014

Midweek Papercraft Party (25)

Hello and welcome to another papercraft challenge!  This week's theme is

Put some Ribbon on it!

Your make can be anything you like: a card, tag, scrapbook page or even something else entirely.  But we'd like to see some ribbon on it this week!

Last week's winners are...

Sue and Ginger


Well done both!  You win three digistamps of your choice from the Handmade Harbour shop.  Please email wendy@handmadeharbour.co.uk with your choices and I'll get them to you as soon as I can!

This week we have some fabulous new members on our design team, and these are their first assignments - and rather lovely they all are too!  You can find out more about them all on the design team page.

Emma made this gorgous card in pastel colours using the campervan digital stamp.  I love how the ribbons are holding up the stamped bunting!


Teresa used the thank you topiary digital stamp to create this bright and happy card ... or is it a canvas?  I can't quite tell from the photo - it looks like it might have some depth to it - but whatever the finished product is, I do love it!


Josie came up with something completely different!  This needlecase is made using the bird and nest digital stamp - Josie used the stamp as a pattern for applique.  I just adore this!  OK, so it's not papercraft, but I do love how edges can be blurred and one craft can transfer to another.


Frezja made this adorable journal page - how gorgeous has she made the momma and baby owls look?  That little one is so sweet with the ribbon in her hair!


and a close up!


Last but definitely not least, Elina created this oh-so-pretty card which would make a gorgeous birthday card for a special little girl.  She used Toddler Emily birthday Princess digital stamp for this.


If you want to join in and play along with our challenge this week, all you have to do is put some ribbon on it!  If you use a Handmade Harbour digital stamp, you increase your chances of winning  (there are some free digital stamps you can use).

We'd love to see what you've made!  To join in...


4 comments:

Sue said...

So pleased to be one of your lucky winners - thank you so much. I will along soon with my choice of digis!
Thank you for another fab challenge with gorgeous DT creations.
Sue xx

Ginger said...

Wow! Thank you so much! I feel honored! This is so exciting and has made my day!

Ginger

Ginger said...

I have emailed twice. It comes back as undeliverable.

Wendy said...

Hi Ginger, sorry to hear that. Not sure what's going on there but I'll look into it so thank you for letting me know. In the meantime, you can get to me on wendypmassey@gmail.com - sorry! x