Wednesday 21 May 2014

Midweek Papercraft Party (38)

Welcome to this week's challenge.  Our theme is smile or laugh!

Last week's winners are:

Chrissy and Chris 

Well done!  You both win three digital stamps of your choice from the Handmade Harbour store.  Please email wendy@handmadeharbour.co.uk with your choices and I'll email them to you as soon as I can.

Moving onto this week,  we have are some gorgeous cards - and more - to show you!

Teresa used two digital stamps to make this card - the vintage camera and girl with bunting.  I love what you did here Teresa!




Rachel  made a really pretty card from the sixty is the new digital stamp.  Forgetful friends with episodes of senior moments?  At least you can both laugh about it with this image on a sixtieth birthday card!


Josie came up trumps again with another delightful and beautifully-made raw edge applique design using digital stamps for the image - this time she used a Christmassy digital stamp and discarded the seasonal elements!  I love how easy that is with digital stamps.  The result is this super pretty heart with a little owl, which would make a gorgeous gift.


Elina made a super sweet thank you card for her child's teacher.  I love this card Elina! The colours work beautifully. The image Elina used is girl with thank you note.



Last but not least, I'm editing this post to add Emma's adorable card... such gorgeous use of colour in this one too.  It certainly fits the smile theme - you couldn't help but smile if you received this card!


So, what have you made that might make someone smile or laugh?  We'd love to visit you and have a look, so please leave your blog link to join in.  Each week we choose two winners to each receive three digital stamps as their prize - a great way of starting or building up your digital stash!


8 comments:

Josie said...

More great makes Wendy! Teresa is so clever - I love her blog! I am also very impressed by Elina's beautiful use of colour x

Mrs. Kelley Dibble said...

I hesitate to submit anything because I've no digital stamps....

:-/ I love this stuff though!

Happy week,
Kelley~

Wendy said...

You know Kelley, as long as it's papercraft you don't need to use digital stamps. There's also some free digital stamps you can download - click on the "free digital stamps" link near the top of the blog. It would be fab to see what you could make with them!

Wendy said...

Josie, I'm in awe of *all* of you every week - the range of things you come up with and the range of talents in the design team is just amazing! I feel lucky that you are all creating such lovely things with my images! Thank you! x

chrissy xx said...

Thank you sooo much for choosing my card in your Challenge..
Congratulations Chris.
Chrissyxx
Off to choose my digi's. Very much appreciated x

Teresa said...

Gosh, I am blushing! Thanks for all your appreciation. I love the fact that we all have different tastes and styles - the variety of projects appeals to so many different people.

Wendy said...

Ah Teresa, don't blush! Your cards are always gorgeous though x

Mrs. Kelley Dibble said...

Thanks, Wendy!

Happy week,
Kelley~